Car Electrical Service and Maintenance
It is understandable to get concerned when your car lights do not work, or the power windows are not operating as they should. Such issues are connected to your vehicle's electrical system. When you find yourself facing such problems, we invite you to bring your car to our professionals here at University Tire & Auto Service.
We are a trusted car electrical repair shop in Los Angeles, CA, and we proudly work on all makes and models of vehicles. Our ASE certified technicians are thoroughly experienced when it comes to repairing car electrical systems, and they will be more than happy to offer quality service to get your vehicle back on the road restored.
Major Parts of a Vehicle Electrical System
- Starter – Situated on the back of the engine, the starter cranks the car engine when you twist the ignition key. It is critical to ensure that the starter is tested to ensure it draws the right amount of current.
- Battery – This is the lifeline of a vehicle's electrical system. It supplies power to the starter and the ignition chamber. It also provides contingent power when the alternator is overloaded.
- Alternator – A car's alternator is responsible for recharging the car battery and distributing power to other electrical-dependent components. It releases a direct current that powers the charging system to ensure the battery is always full.
University Tire & Auto Service has proudly been in the auto repair industry since 1985, and we continue to provide consumer-oriented auto electrical repair and maintenance, backed by friendly customer service. We know that electrical issues can be stressful to deal with, especially if you’re left without a working vehicle. Our ASE certified technicians help by identifying the issue in a timely manner.
Signs and Symptoms that Your Car Electrical System Needs Repair
- Battery warning light flashing
- Car cranks slowly
- Low/dim dashboard lights
- The interior lights, power windows, radio, and power locks are not working
- Vehicle fails to start or stay running
If you are experiencing any of these red flags and need car electrical repair in Los Angeles, CA, bring your vehicle to University Tire & Auto Service today! Call us or schedule your next visit using our online appointment form.